Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Voting Hassel
Just a warning - seems I've had a response that voting for Madison on that site requires a lot of rejecting things and that it forces you to offer one so you can submit your vote which captures your email and sends you tons of offers.....be ware - if it asks you to do a bunch of stuff - just skip the voting :) I appreciate the thought but it's not worth being loaded down with spam!!! Love ya'll and thank you to those who had to go through the trouble!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment