Tuesday, March 18, 2008

2008 Stupid People Award Goes To.....

Generally, I don't like calling anyone stupid but this just took the cake - this lady for sure gets the award for 2008 in my book - this is bad - like even worse then something I would do on my worst blond day!!!
So I'm at work and one of our customer service reps is speaking to a lady who is trying to use our site and is clearly VERY frustrated...she's attempting to use her child's log on information and is looking everywhere on the keyboard of her computer for the upside down exclamation point. (crickets chirping) - (I'm not making this up) - After about 10 min. on the phone trying to explain there is no such thing and to calm her down - the question finally comes out and we ask "Do you mean a lower case i???" - Customer hangs up the phone......
I'm still laughing SO hard that I can barely breath!!! I'm embarrassed FOR her. She immediately called back and apologized (She should) and stated she was very embarrassed and to please not laugh at her. (Again, it's really way too late for that). So please join me and put your hands together (clapping) for our 2008 Stupid People Award Winner!!!! Congratulations lady! I'm thrilled to know you are using an education site! (iiiiiiiiii)

No comments: