Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Madison is doing several new things these days...one of which is sleeping in the bed like a grown up which just cracks Chip and I up - she looks so strange....just lying there....it's funny. Anyway, the rest of the pics are of her in her outfit her daddy picked out for her to wear today to school - say it with me Awwww!! and of her playing in her pack-n-play this morning (waiting for me to get ready for work) with JoJo (the bunny) and her pig and lamb that MeMe and PaPa got her. They also went on a massive shopping spree to Carters - trust me, I promise you'll be seeing several more pictures of Miss Madison in all her new gear - she should model for Carters!! Or, it would be wise for us to own stock in the company - one or the other :)
2 comments:
LMAO! Dude the middle picture CRACKS me up!
She really is so damn cute!
Now that IS funny. I can't believe she is already sleeping in a bed like that. All tucked in and cute as can be. Try not to wake her laughing...
D
Post a Comment