Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
Howl At The Moon
Saturday Madison stayed at her MawMaw & PawPaw's loft downtown and Chip and I headed out with Danny and Janel to this really cool piano bar called Howl At The Moon - which we all later ended up doing :) It was SO much fun - I could of lived with out the South African man who spit so much when he talked you felt like you had taken a shower, but other then that, I think a good time was had by all!!! We ended up running into a former co-worker of mine, Mary who was there for her daughter's bachelorette party!!! (woo hoo - those are always a blast!!!) I just wanted to say it was good to see her and congrats on the wedding which I believe is next week.... which means grand babies are sure to follow which I know delights Mary to no end!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment