Monday, March 17, 2008

Lucky Kitty



Ok, so I got Madison sleeping in her bed - it only took her own pillow, a soft addition to her current mattress and a few last minute touches - see, doesn't she look peaceful?? All was well until about midnight when I heard the neighbors cat meowing at the top of it's lungs and his stupid wind chime at his front door - ALL NIGHT LONG!!! This disturbed Madison so much she was up around every 2.5 hours, which of course, means I WAS UP as well! Ugh - I just can't win. Everything in your sleep deprived body just wants to scoop her up and head back to my room - where it's QUIET but I know I can't. I guess just as with sleep loss, her and I will get use to the annoying sounds of my neighbor's cat and wind chime - Jackie almost got let out this morning for a potty break and a "snack" at 3:00 am :) That cat should be grateful - seriously :)

No comments: