Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Not so SUPERbowl :)
Well, ALL of our teams didn't make it this year (although the Chargers were close!) In the end, it's the Colts vs. Bears. I'm cheering for the Colts. It would of been nice to see the Saints, Chargers, Broncos - even the Raiders or the Texans (I know - stop laughing) go this year! I know what Denise is thinking...she didn't mention the Patriots...no, I didn't. They are a great team and they obviously play well under pressure but I wanted to see someone else's team make it for once! Anyway, for the first time in history I'm somewhat sad to see football season end but I'm looking forward to next season and to one of our teams making it to the Superbowl next year!!! We can only hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment