Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bon Voyage!



Most of you know, this is my dearest friend Chad. He and I have been friends since I moved to Houston and we have been friends through a lot of good and bad. He’s a very special person to me and he has supported me through a lot of crap in my life :)He’s the best! Over the years, I’ve seen him do amazing things and take risks that seem to pay off well for someone as free spirited as he is! I just learned that he will once again be shaking things up and moving to Austin to open another restaurant! He’s very excited for the challenge and opportunity and although I will miss him dearly….I know Chip and I will visit him!! I wish him the best of luck – I know he’s going to do great and have a wonderful time living in Austin!

No comments: