Monday, January 15, 2007

New Purse


Sad to report...the beautiful Coach purse Chip got me for Christmas was having major issues with the beads at the top. They kept coming off. After exchanging the first one for the same purse and it happening again, I decided to take the purse back to the Coach store this weekend. I learned that they discontinued making that purse due to issues with the beads coming off and that I could not order it. I also learned that they didn't make a purse that looked like that one at all. It was a special edition. The good news is that they were willing to let me trade that purse in for another one in the store. Just a completely different one. So, that's what I did. I love my new purse and I loved the old one! This one is a bit more casual but still beautiful.

No comments: