Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It's Raining Old People!!!

:) Gosh I just adore being the "baby" out of the bunch...well, 2nd to last baby. Since Mrs. Erinn entered the picture I'm no longer the youngest but second in line which I will take! Seems all the men in my life, Mitch (aka Mippy) and Kirk (aka Kirk-E-Poo) are to turn the BIG 30!!! Mippy will be falling into the "old man" category tomorrow (Wednesday) and Kirk-E-Poo is close behind...his b-day is on February 9th :) Seems this is a good month for birthday's as my sister and my dad (for the sake of my health, I will not mention their ages :D) are having birthday's on the 2nd & 3rd of February! Chip is breathing a sigh of relief that more people have joined the "old people club" and he can hardly wait for me to catch up in September!

No comments: