Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Thursday, January 25, 2007
I pick MONEY to win the Superbowl!
:) I've decided to partake in a little illegal gambling and buy a square for the Superbowl! Bad news - it's $25.00 bucks a square! Ouch! Good news - my numbers I got aren't too bad and should I have the pleasure of winning, the pot is $225.00 a quarter! SO, go Bears or go Colts cause in the end, I'm really rooting for the money! Momma needs some new shoes! (Hehehehe) My numbers are 7 Colts & 3 Bears. Not bad huh!?! Very possible that Sunday I could be a couple hundred bucks richer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment