Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Return

Well, here it is, 12 weeks later and I'm back at work. So far, all is well. I'm still in the honeymoon stage - everyone is glad to see me and I'm just trying to get back in the swing of things - I think next week, when it wears off that I'm back, I will really see how things are going to be!!! :) Miss Madison seems to be doing great at daycare. She went 4 hours on Friday, 6 on Monday and will be there the full 8 today. It's also daddy's first time to pick her up :) Should be interesting :) Her lack of concern with me leaving her there is rather hurtful! For me, it's like this fully charged emotional thing - leaving my poor, sweet baby in the care of strangers. For her, it's play time - as soon as I walk in she immediately starts talking (well, her version of talking) to Molly and Kinsey (2 other little girls there) and just sort of looks at me like why are you still here??? Kills me. My desk already looks like this embarrassing shrine of Madison - there are pictures of her everywhere....yes, I'm one of THOSE mom's and yes, I don't care!!! Hey, she's cute - can't help it! Anyway, I love my little crib midget (you like that??? My mom and I heard it on a movie and I've been laughing about it ever since) and even though she doesn't miss me much, I sure do miss her!

1 comment:

TIARA WORLD said...

I say Chip should be a stay at home Dad.. Put that Bitch to work! :)