So Chip's dad got a suite at the Toyota Center for the Van Halen concert! How cool is that!?!?! AND he was actually nice enough to invite us along! Your not supposed to bring camera's but I'm sneaky :) The pictures didn't come out too well but we were there and the concert was amazing! The view was impossible to beat, the food was good and everyone had such a great time - Chip even got himself a vintage looking shirt that he loves! For all of you who missed it, it's really sad for you :)
Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Van Halen
So Chip's dad got a suite at the Toyota Center for the Van Halen concert! How cool is that!?!?! AND he was actually nice enough to invite us along! Your not supposed to bring camera's but I'm sneaky :) The pictures didn't come out too well but we were there and the concert was amazing! The view was impossible to beat, the food was good and everyone had such a great time - Chip even got himself a vintage looking shirt that he loves! For all of you who missed it, it's really sad for you :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment