Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Friday, January 25, 2008
Baby Cam
Well, Madison's first day care, Grandma's house, didn't work out so well for me so I moved her to Kids R Kids and guess what!!?!?! They have BABY CAM! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this feature!! They have camera's in the room where I can log on at anytime I would like to see what Miss Maddie Paddie is up too! Whew! What a relief! Today was her first day and so far it seems to be going well! I'm so very happy we switched and I think she will be in the long run too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment