So, the time has come, the moment I have been dreading for the past 11 weeks, Madison starts daycare on Monday so these are my final 5 days with her. I knew this was going to be hard, I don't think I was prepared for it to be this hard. I will do my best to focus on my job while I'm there but I can already tell that I won't be able to wait to get home to kiss those cheeks, those little hands and toes and I'll think of that smile all day long. My parents got her a jump-a-roo that she's still a little small for but she loves it. We will be sending it to daycare with her so she can have some fun :) So, this is our last update on the blog together (she's sitting in my lap). Nothing on this planet means more to me then being her mom and she's by far, the best thing I've ever done.
1 comment:
awe! She looks just like you! She is super cute!
Post a Comment