Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Where Does Your Team Fit???

The NFL released the rankings of all the teams this year and this is how we did! With the exception of Daron (Sorry D) we all placed really well! I'm excited to see how we will all do this year! Kirk's team starts off the season with a game tomorrow night!
Patriots 2nd, CHARGERS 3rd, Saints 4th, Broncos 7th, Texans 25th and Raiders 32nd.

I can just hear Denise now...smiling and thinking that her 2nd place title means something. It doesn't. This is a whole new year and no one is that far behind her. The Patriots have had a good run but I don't see this being their year :) She's very anxious and confident that the Patriots are going to stomp all over my Chargers on September 16th and make me cry on my 30th Birthday. Whatever the outcome of that game, I fully stand behind my team!! Not to mention, it's usually the big talkers who end up embarrassed in the end :)

No comments: