Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Thursday, September 27, 2007
It's all ours....again!!!
That's right! We FINALLY closed on the refinance of the house! WooHoo! Most you of don't know all the drama behind this and it's way too much to get in too but we couldn't be happier that we are finally done with refinancing the house and it's ours....again....for another 30 years! This was a painful, painful process! Lucky for us, Chip's parents knew someone who got us done (and a better deal) in a week! I'm so grateful to be putting this behind us!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment