Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Gold Star

I had my doctor's appointment this morning and everything looks great! In fact, I've gained less weight then I should of now (I wish they would make up their minds!!! LOL) and I am measuring at a perfect 33 weeks which is exactly where I'm at! So, today I get a Gold Star for being a good girl :) I'm expected back in 2 more weeks and we'll just have to see how happy she is on that visit! We are all registered at both hospitals and I am very much looking forward to my 30th Birthday this weekend!!! I'm excited to turn 30 but have requested to Chip that my party be held AFTER the baby is born!!! That way, I can really celebrate! I see no point in having a party for me that I have to sit back and watch everyone else enjoy!!! LOL Anyway, on the baby front, all is well! Not too much longer and she should be here!!!

No comments: