Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
35 Weeks
35 down - 5 to go and a labor scare this weekend! This is going to be a long month for me I think! After receiving fluids from the emergency room this weekend, I'm still retaining a lot of water and need to keep drinking more and rest as much as possible. Everything with the baby and my weight is checking out fine and is on schedule. I had my doctor's appointment this morning and all seems to be well. Although I'm grateful everything is fine, and I am grateful, I'm very exhausted and worn out by this pregnancy. It's really taking it's toll on me and I'm very ready for it to be over!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment