Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Doctor's Visit Update

I had my doctor's visit today and everything is checking out fine. Maddie went from measuring under to now measuring over by almost a week. Funny how that works huh!?!? My doctor however did not seem to find it so amusing :) So, seems I have to watch what I put in my mouth from this point forward :) Fun time is over! LOL My next appointment is scheduled for 2 weeks from now (day after we refinance the house) so I'm hoping not to gain too much more between now and then as I don't want to get yelled at by her from now till delivery :) Speaking of delivery, I've chosen the Methodist Hospital SugarLand and was informed that I have to register at Memorial Hermann Southwest as well since Methodist sometimes is full. More fantastic news! If Methodist does not take me, I will be forced to going to the hospital furthest from our house which will be upsetting. Not to mention, I really dislike that hospital. So, we shall see. As of now, I'm registered with Memorial Hermann Southwest as my back up and will need to go this weekend to register at Methodist so keep your fingers and toes crossed that they have room for me :) Today was the least fun doctor's visit so far...I'd almost rather have blood taken!

No comments: