Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Wednesday, August 01, 2007
August Update
August is going to be a busy, busy month for me, Chip, baby U and the rest of the gang :) Some of you may not know that Jack (our Boxer aka Bubba) is going in for surgery Friday to remove a possible cancerous tumor from his gums/jaw. Boxers are prone to this type of cancer so please keep him in your prayers :) We are hoping for a speedy recovery and have him back to his old, sweet self in no time! Football also starts Sunday (GO Chargers!!!) and this weekend I'm hoping that we can really start putting together the nursery! Chip has done a great job painting (it turned out to be a bigger job then we thought) and now it's just up to me and my parents to shop and decorate!!! (This should not be an issue) August is also my month to find a daycare and start all my mommy classes :) Just to humor most of you, you will find it funny to know that I have to take a labor & delivery class on my 30th birthday! Can you believe it! What a way to turn the big 3-0....and I mean "big" literally!!! (laughing) As for my body update...well I'm growing as expected! In fact, my doctor was thrilled that I am measuring DOUBLE my size from last visit. I'll never understand why doctors get so excited about that sort of growth but whatever....most of you will be seeing me soon - I sort of look like a Buddha. Short & round :) I'll be having baby showers this month as well so I'm very excited about that. Since I have entered my 3rd (and last trimester) Can I get an AMEN!!! we (mainly me I'm sure) are "officially" on baby count down! As of today, we have 92 days till baby U's arrival!!! She's doing great as of her last visit. She's no longer under weight and is measuring right on schedule. She's VERY active - I'm sure a sign of things to come! She's constantly moving and kicking! Quite hard actually! She especially thinks she's being funny when she gets to kicking high up by my ribs or keeping me up ALL night long. Apparently, she has her father's sense of humor! All in all, it should prove to be a busy and exciting month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment