Monday, August 13, 2007

28 Weeks

Ahhh, 28 weeks....that means I have roughly 12 weeks left to go and the baby should be here! Weeeeee! This makes me very excited. On another note, I'm also supposed to gain around another 11 lbs this trimester (I have NO idea where that is going to go or fit at this point) but I'm sure it will find somewhere :) You can always have a bigger gut, butt or thighs :) Ummmm LOVE pregnancy! I'm looking forward to my baby shower this week and have been feeling pretty good so far. All the emotional ups and downs you seem to have in your first trimester seem to be coming back this trimester. (Poor Chip) I think in the beginning it's the shock of your pregnant and your third trimester it's the shock that the baby will be here soon. It's exciting and nerve racking all at the same time but I'm ready for the end result :) Chip and I are not patient people so this has been a very, very long wait! On a good note, I believe we've accomplished a lot to this point. The nursery is finished, I have a class this week, we have baby showers this month and have possibly found a daycare! All in all, we've made more progress to becoming parents.

No comments: