Ok, so my love for the SD Chargers has only been about 2 years strong but it is strong. I do adore them just as all of you do for your teams. I spent most of last Saturday night tightly holding my breath while I watched LaDainian get injured fighting for the Wild Card slot against the Colts. Before that, it was a battle against Denver which we PROUDLY won regardless of Chip chanting in my ear!!
Granted, I like Sproles who no doubt saved/won the game against the Colts filling in for LT but for me, LT is the Chargers. I ADORE him and he is a super talent that I was proud to have on our team! I've just read that LT will no longer be a Charger. They are expecting him to be on the trading block this off season and possibly looking at the Patriots! Are you kidding me!?! Do the Patriots REALLY need any more talent!?!? Especially LT??? The Chargers are looking to make Seabiscuit Sproles the starter next year...guess we'll see what happens but it's a double-blow to me. I will continue to be a Charger's fan no matter what but this makes me very sad. One because I hate to lose LT but especially to lose him to the Patriots! Ugh - Puking!
1 comment:
LOL!!!
Post a Comment