Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
The Hair Fairy
So I'm not really sure what happened to the hair fairy when it comes to Madison but my 14 month old is still practically bald. To make matters even worse, I've waited what seems to be a lifetime for her to grow enough hair on the top of her head to give her the famous and oh so precious pigtails that I LOVE doing to her hair! WELL - seems she has a different feeling about those pigtails as the other day when I picked her up from school, she had ripped one of them off her head! NOW not only is she bald but she has a little patch on her head where one pigtail USED to reside! KILLING ME! She has no hair as it is and now it's even LESS and spiked on one side of her head! I really, really need the hair fairy! Doesn't she understand I'm only trying to help!?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment