Thursday, January 08, 2009

The Andrew's Visit







Our good friends Daron & Jen who moved to Utah so long ago (which is the whole reason I started the blog!!) finally came to visit with their beautiful daughter Addyson. Jennifer and I always said we would be pregnant together (of course, she was supposed to live here with me when that happened but whatever....moving on) and we were! We also knew that our daughters would be the best of friends and from their visit to Houston, seems like that will work out well too! The girls were so good and got along great! Can't wait for the next time! Aren't they just the cutest!?!? I could just eat them up!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

OMG they are so adorable I cannot stand it. Yes, when we said we would be pregnant and have kids together I guess we should have been more specific. Like living in the same damn town!