Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Friday, November 07, 2008
Trick Or Treat!
So on Madison's 2nd Halloween (Yes, 2nd - she was born the day before!!!) we dressed her up as Tinkerbell and we headed over to Greatwood to do some Trick or Treating for the first time! I think PaPa Olson was more excited than Madison! We loaded her up in her wagon that PawPaw & MawMaw Unerfusser got her and off we went! For the first few houses she wasn't quite sure to make of all the strange little ghosts and goblins roaming around but by the end of the night, she was chowing down on some candy corns and giving everyone high fives! She even managed to score some candy from other little kids passing by that thought she was so cute - they gave her some of their candy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment