
I'm BEYOND frustrated at this point! I have SO many pictures on my camera that I can not get off! I want to update the blog with all these pics of Maddie but seems something of a greater nature is preventing!!
I lost my cord that goes from my camera to my computer at a Texans Game - I know, Stupid me! So it took me WEEKS to finally get the chance to go to Best Buy to replace the cord. Get there only to find out that they can't replace the cord but they can give me a USB cord that reads picture cards - perfect! Off to the check out line I went - I could barely get home fast enough to get my pictures on the computer and on the blog (I know, yes, I am a nerd and no, I have nothing better to do). Patiently upload the software and wait (crickets....) it doesn't work! Are you kidding me!?!? Had it not been 10pm at night, I would of gone back up there and FREAKED out on the little camera guy who sold me this stupid thing! After a night to sleep on it, I decided to take my new little USB thing to work to see if I could get it to work there...guess what!?! YEP! SAME THING happened at work! Everything in my body wants to stomp and smash this stupid thing to pieces but that is not going to help me get my pictures on the computer. So, I'm waiting till tomorrow (our IT guy is coming in!!! AMEN) to see if he can be of some assistance...if not, then I am driving back to Best Buy and praying they have another solution and sales person! UGH!
I lost my cord that goes from my camera to my computer at a Texans Game - I know, Stupid me! So it took me WEEKS to finally get the chance to go to Best Buy to replace the cord. Get there only to find out that they can't replace the cord but they can give me a USB cord that reads picture cards - perfect! Off to the check out line I went - I could barely get home fast enough to get my pictures on the computer and on the blog (I know, yes, I am a nerd and no, I have nothing better to do). Patiently upload the software and wait (crickets....) it doesn't work! Are you kidding me!?!? Had it not been 10pm at night, I would of gone back up there and FREAKED out on the little camera guy who sold me this stupid thing! After a night to sleep on it, I decided to take my new little USB thing to work to see if I could get it to work there...guess what!?! YEP! SAME THING happened at work! Everything in my body wants to stomp and smash this stupid thing to pieces but that is not going to help me get my pictures on the computer. So, I'm waiting till tomorrow (our IT guy is coming in!!! AMEN) to see if he can be of some assistance...if not, then I am driving back to Best Buy and praying they have another solution and sales person! UGH!
1 comment:
Are you sure your laptop doesn't have a card slot built into it? Alot of the newer ones do. Might be a good idea to check :). Call me if you can't get anything to work.
Post a Comment