Friday, November 07, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!


If you were too look up the definition, there you would see a picture of my little angel! The only problem, she seems to take the halo off as soon as she's dropped off at daycare! In the past 2 weeks our daughter has been written up twice at school! Once for fighting (yes, fighting - they even put marks on each other AND it was with a boy no doubt!!!) and once for biting! The same little boy! I don't know if these two have a love-hate relationship or what but I'm thinking that he clearly bugs my Maddie something awful! I think we are the only parents on the planet that have a 1 year old that is so scrappy! She FOR SURE gets that from her dad! I'm hoping this is a temporary thing!

1 comment:

TIARA WORLD said...

Scappy.. nope.. thats from her momma! LOL Too funny.. tell her to bite him harder! He might not deserve it now.. but I am sure he will later in life~!