Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Haute Baby

So most of you should know that I make a point to be nice to the IT guys I work with. I've learned through the years that they probably have one of the most thankless jobs and deal with more idiots than most of us could imagine! We only call them and bark at them when something is wrong or needed immediately. We call them with stupid questions that require them to have more patience than the average person. So, knowing what it's like to be in a job with those results, I find myself always trying to be nice to them - not just on the occasions when they are needed.....
Anyway, that being said, we have an IT guy at work, Lance who's wife just so happens to design SUPER cute baby clothes! She has several "celebrity" clients and because I'm NICE to Lance when he is at the office, he's offered to bring Miss Madison something from his wife's collection! How cool is that!! See! Being good to people always works out in the end!
If you want to see her stuff you can check out her website @ www.hautebaby.com

2 comments:

TIARA WORLD said...

LOL! Those are SO cute!!! The football ones are ADORABLE, I think Ms Maddie needs that for GAME DAY!

Meeps said...

Um being nice to the IT guys is always a good idea :D