









Thank you to everyone who came out and celebrated with us for Chip's birthday!! I know it meant a lot to have you all there and he had such a great time! The food was good :) We are still nibbling on the b-day cake :) and I can not get him to stop playing Rock Band! He's putting the margaritaville machine to good use, yesterday he sent me to the store for certain fruits to mix up some new concoctions! I'm certain he will be bringing this to future parties! This morning bright and early he made sure I took his new iPod Touch to work to get it all set up for him - too bad you can't plug Rock Band into the iPod! It would be quieter :) Seems this weekend sent a few of our friends out to get the game as well - we'll all be touring together in no time! We had a blast - I hope you all did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment