Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
New School
Madison started at her new school today. I was so nervous leaving her but it's a new school and it's in our subdivision so we are both really excited about that. I'm sure she'll make new friends in no time!!! I'm hoping she had a good day today and I can't wait to go pick her up! At this school, she actually gets to play in the water so I had to make sure to pack her swimsuit and towel and tons of sunscreen of course!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment