







So he got it - well he got one - an even better one then the one we paid to have transferred here!!! Not much to say, it's a FULLY loaded 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT 8 Brand Spankin' New!!! This baby is BAD and it's all Chippers - after 60 days :) See, when I first got my car, I was put on bed rest the next week and Chip took it upon himself to put the first 2,000 miles on my new car over the course of about 2 months.....SO, when the dealer congratulated Chip and said "Mr. Unerfusser, here are the keys" I smiled and said "Pay backs are a (beep!)!!!!
So, for the next 60 days, this pretty little girl is all mine and Maddie's to use for anything and everything I can think of! We joke and say the Grand Cherokee part is for the baby and the SRT 8 part is for daddy!!! :) The best part, she goes 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds in the rain! It hauls! So, Happy Everything Chippers!!!
So, for the next 60 days, this pretty little girl is all mine and Maddie's to use for anything and everything I can think of! We joke and say the Grand Cherokee part is for the baby and the SRT 8 part is for daddy!!! :) The best part, she goes 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds in the rain! It hauls! So, Happy Everything Chippers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment