Friday, June 20, 2008

30-Day Challenge

As most of you may or may not know, prior to getting pregnant with Madison, I joined a small gym similar to a Curves....for the following 4 months, I was determined to finally lose weight once and for all! This was an easy gym to use and seemed to fit everything I was looking for. In about 4 months, I managed to drop 4 pant sizes and was well on my way to being at my goal...then, bamb! Pregnant! Ugh - the heart ache! All that work.....gone! To make matters even worse, while pregnant, the gym closed and for the past few months since Madison's arrival I have beaten to death every scenario I can think of to get the weight off. Looking at past pictures of how far I had gotten is even more unmotivating! I just can't believe I have to start all over again!!! Anyway, even after sleepless nights and total exhaustion with what seems to be like no time left in the day, you do finally come to the conclusion that you can't live like this. I hate that I, unlike most of my friends did not just bounce back from pregnancy!!! I can't seem to catch a break in this department! LOL
So, I've reached my breaking point. I've decided that my free hour in the day is lunch and I'm done!! Lunch is going to be all mine! It's my "Sarah" time. Curves has a special running that is a 30 day challenge - and I've accepted! So, I have no idea if it will lead to a membership there or not, I have no idea if I will even like the gym or do as well there as I did at my other gym but I'm going to do something and I'm more determined than ever to be the LAST time I do this!!! I will HURT someone if I wind up preggo again :) Wish me luck!

3 comments:

TIARA WORLD said...

WOOHOO! Good luck sweetie! Push it good!

Kris_Ash_Cos said...

It's always hard getting started but you can do it! Go Sarah! Go Sarah!!

Jen Andrews said...

You deserve some Sarah time! And Madison is so darn cute!!!!