Friday, May 16, 2008

They Grow Up So Fast!



So, it's been a while since I had some Madison "news" or even an updated picture!! Forgive the poor pictures - not only did I take them on my blackberry but it was also like 6:30 am and she was not in the mood (or awake enough!) to be camera ready!!! She looks so different! Here's the scoop - my 6 1/2 month old daughter (can you believe it's been that long!?!?! I really need to workout!!!) anyway, is sitting up on her own (SO CUTE), sleeping through the night (Thank Goodness!!) and eating baby solid foods! It's so hard to believe that it was 6 months ago when I couldn't wait to not be pregnant anymore. Time has flown by, way too fast! By this Halloween, she'll be a year old. I've loved every moment with her and she's still BY FAR the best thing that I've ever done!

No comments: