Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day












Memorial Day weekend was good just not near long enough! I feel like I start out the week with a clean slate, then all week long, I have no time so my life just keeps piling up so by the time the weekend gets here, I'm working all weekend to get ready for the coming week! Sort of seems unfair :) Anyway, I really didn't do anything fantastic or exciting. Just hung out and tried my best not to work!!! Saturday morning, all the grand kids (from Chip's parents side) all got together in Kingwood for a photo shoot. It was really cute to see them all together and I can't wait to see the proof's to see if they got any cute shots!!! Trevor & Gina's daughter's birthday was Saturday evening and I had to miss the event but I hope she had a great birthday!! Chip said she seemed to have a good party. Sunday, Kirk, Denise & Chip woke up early and had a crawfish boil at the Greer's house!!! Maddie and I stopped by for a few minutes to say hi and to taste the finished product and I must admit - they were pretty darn good! The boys can for sure cook! Then Maddie and I headed off to our first visit to the pool for the year!! I'm sure our casper white skinned blinded most but we had a good time playing at the splash pad! Yesterday was spent hanging out and just getting ready for today - which I was still not ready for come 5:30 am this morning!!! Other then that, on the Madison front, she is doing her best to crawl and walk. She's talking up a storm, teething and is getting so big!!! This week will be her 7 month birthday!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

She is so cute and BIG! I cannot wait to meet her in person.