Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
'08 ALL ACCESS TEXANS!!!
So my fab new boss gave Chip and I All Access VIP Passes to a special private event on Thursday night where you get to meet the players and cheerleaders and tour the weight room, locker room, training room and players lounge. It's a drink and greet kind of event and I can't wait!!! We already can't wait for football season to start again and this is just very exciting! I hope to take lots of pictures and get tons of cool autographs so I will be sure to update asap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment