Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
39 Weeks - The End Is Here
I had my final doctor's appointment this morning. That's right - final appointment! My blood pressure is still a tad high but nothing to worry over at this point. In order to get things going more "naturally" the doctor did something called stripping your membranes. Yeah, let me tell you - this was LOADS of fun! This is supposed to naturally send me into labor this week. Should I not go into labor on my own this week, I will be scheduled to deliver next Monday - Wednesday. The doctor's office should call later today and let me know when the hospital can fit me in next week. Again, that is ONLY if what she did today doesn't make me go on my own this week which is the goal. So for now, this should be my final blog entry until Madison is here :) I'll be sure to call everyone (or have someone call) when she finally arrives! The wait is over! Wish me tons of luck! LOL I'm sure I'm going to need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Luck Girl! Hang in there! ~K~
Post a Comment