Monday, October 01, 2007

36 Weeks

9 Months....I made it. I have 4 weeks left until my due date. On one hand, I'm very ready to just have a body back that can bend and stretch and do things like normal. Then I start thinking about how she has to get here (labor) and that doesn't really sound fun either. This is a no win situation :) I want and need her out and there is only one way for that to happen so ready or not, I'm going to have to suck it up and hope it all goes well. It's hard to believe that next month there will be 3 in our family instead of 2. It's been Chip and I for so long and although I'm ready and excited for our new adventure we're getting ready to start, a part of me will miss it just being "us". The good news is that I married a great man and my best friend who has proven to me on more then one occasion the type of person he is and the father I know he'll be. I have my doctor's appointment next week then I'll start going every week. On my weekly visits, I should be told of any progress I'm making towards labor. I've been having braxton hicks contractions as I'm supposed too so I'm hoping something is going on down there that is a sign of this ending! :) I feel as though I've been pregnant forever. I should have more of an update next week after my appointment! :)

No comments: