Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
38 Weeks
38 Weeks...can you believe it?!?! I'm still pregnant! Seems like we are going full term with this one! Woohoo! I'm super pumped about this! I had my doctor's appointment today and although I still have high blood pressure concerns and I'm still on bed rest, everything else is checking out fine. I've not dilated anymore since my last visit but she said progress is being made and that she would see me next week! FUN! So, hopefully we'll have more news next week. It's getting harder and harder to wait for her to get here!! I'm very excited to finally meet her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment