Sunday, December 10, 2006

Annual Christmas Dinner





Each year, Kirk, Denise, Chip and myself all get together for our Annual Christmas Dinner! This year, we went to The Melting Pot. For those of you who have not been yet, you MUST go!!! It's fantastic! They bring your food out to you (uncooked) and you cook all your food at the table. It's a 4 course meal with a cheese dip as a starter, then a salad of your choice, then your main course...ours consisted of Lobster, Steak, Chicken, Shrimp, Potatoes, Veggies...all very good! Then of course is the dessert! Melted chocolate (ummmmmmmmmmmm) and everything from strawberries to brownies to dip in it! For those of you who know me, this is the point of the meal when I had felt I had reached heaven :) We decided after dinner to stop by a piano bar and do some dancing (well, Denise and I danced...with each other then with some old men). We packed up our leftovers and even some dessert to give to a homeless person on the way home. It was a great evening with great friends! I can't wait for next Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I want to hang out with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If only everyone would move to Utah :) It is soooo pretty here. It is a bit nippley too but soooo pretty.