
Can I pick 'em or what!?! Chip is super annoyed at this point with my devotion to the Chargers! He "claims" that I can't be a "real fan" until I've cheered them on for a year :) I say...whatever :) He's just bitter!! I promise that if my team was losing (much like his Broncos...) I would be allowed to be a Chargers Fan! Anywho, it's rare that I get the chance to really get under Chip's skin so to make matter worse, I've ordered another Charger Shirt...the one that says they are their division champs! I can't wait for it to come in so I can find some way to wear it daily! Hey...careful what you wish for! He should of let me cheer on the Broncos as I originally requested! I encourage everyone who wants too...to remind him of this as often as possible! With any luck, we'll go all the way this year! Even if we don't, I couldn't love 'em any more!! GO CHARGERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment