Sunday, December 24, 2006

Tis the season!!!



Tis the season.....to scream with joy!!! My husband seems to be full of non-stop surprises and romance this month! We were supposed to have a small, simple Christmas but Chip really went way out of his way on this one! Check out the beautiful Coach purse I got!!! He even wrapped it himself! The pictures do it no justice at all!! It's lovely. I'm sure people in Kanab heard me screaming when I opened this!! I'm still in shock! We had a great Christmas together. It was fantastic to spend time together as well as with family and friends. I'm not really sure how 2007 can top this year with Chip but I do know I'm looking forward to things getting even better...just as they always do! My presents to him seem to pale in comparison but we were quite spoiled this year. Between slippers, the bedding, bubble bath, XBox games, new razors, etc. I'm not sure we have anything left to buy! Just Kidding! (The mall is breathing a sigh of relief right now) I can always find something :) Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

Wow, Chip is really taking this "good husband" thing seriously! Ha ha. I guess we should have moved to Kanab sooner. Once we left for Kanab your presents started rolling in. I guess if Chip can't hang out and drink beer with Daron he likes to shop for Sarah :) Merry Christmas