
Our Thanksgiving vacation was great! Chip's wasn't near long enough but I was fortunate to have the whole week off! I had plenty of time to clean, do some laundry and sit around and eat, eat and more eating! Thursday was packed full of family fun :) We went to Chip's mom's house in the morning and then it was off to my parents house that afternoon where I got see the whole family! My grandpa, my sister and her kids and my brother and his kids were all able to make it! Both dinners were fantastic :) After a serious turkey hang-over, we were finally motivated enough on Saturday to go join Lifetime Fitness (The new and amazing gym by our house) to work off those Thanksgiving pounds! We are very excited and although we loved seeing everyone and all the food - we are hoping for a low calorie Christmas! Yeah right! Unfortunately, we were not able to spend the day with Kirk & Denise but I thought this picture of Kirk was too perfect to pass up! Something about a man and a turkey! :) Dead sexy!
No comments:
Post a Comment