Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, November 27, 2006
It's ROUGH being good :)
Man! I can pick teams!!! Chargers won again over Oakland. :) (You would think that would be getting old but it's not!!!) I'm so excited that we are doing so well! I was hoping we would beat the Raiders - especially after winning against the Broncos but you never know!! :) Go Chargers! Go Chargers! Go Chargers! The Broncos played their first Thanksgiving game on Thursday against Kansas City and lost. They have also decided to bench their starting QB "Jake the Snake" for the rookie, Jay Cutler in Sunday's game against Seattle. I'm dying to see what happens!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment