Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Renaissance Festival




That's right!?!?! After 7 LONG YEARS of waiting and promises...Chip finally took me to the Renaissance Festival on Saturday! WooHoo! It was a BLAST! Plus, we were able to go with the upcoming newlyweds Kirk & Denise!!! Come on people...say it with me...Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) Newlyweds :) They are SO cute!! Just give them a few years!!! Hahahahaha! Just kidding. Anywho - back to the Ren Fest...Lots and lots of strange and freaky people out there!!! We saw The Dead Bob Show and The Bird Show! Beautiful creatures - a wee bit scary when they are whizzing by your head! :) Denise and I rode an elephant and even threw knives!!! The boys were SO thrilled to learn we had no talent doing that!! Whew!
Something I did have a talent for was EATING! Oh my gosh! 80% of my day was spent walking (thank goodness I needed to work something off) and eating! From turkey legs, the sausage on a stick aka The King's Weenie (hehehe), to scottish eggs.....it was just endless. :) We did manage to squeeze (and I do mean squeeze) into this cute little get up and take a photo with the boys prior to leaving. We are winches (surprise, surprise) and the boys are musketeers! We had a lot of fun and some really great memories....it was worth the wait!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

You guys are so cute!! I wish we could make the wedding. It is going to be beautiful I am sure. Post lots of photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!