Thursday, July 09, 2009

Celebrate!





































This past weekend was very busy but very fun! We were celebrating the 4th, my parents anniversary and my mom's birthday!
To celebrate, we went to Kemah where Madison road the airplane (getting her off of this thing was a challenge! So was waiting in line for our turn!) and the carousel (the hole time - she had a kung fu grip on the bar and was screaming "weeeeeeeeeeeee" in sort of a nervous manner!) Not sure she really loved it but after like the 5th time with PaPa, all seemed to be well :) We played at the splash pad AND we rode The Beast - this was my mother's idea which was probably the most fun I've had in a long, long time. However, it is a speed boat and we were all sitting in the perfect location to be completely drenched! My sister has those pretty photos after we got off which I will have to post later!!! Then we watched the fireworks downtown and took a trip out to the outlet mall for some b-day shopping for my mom whom got her very own coach purse :) Now she has a baby :) It's even all decked out with scarfs! I love it! I hope everyone has as great of a weekend as we did!

1 comment:

TIARA WORLD said...

Everyone should have a baby... a coach that it! :) LOL Maddie is getting so big, and she is just so damn cute!