Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Wednesday, July 01, 2009
Really!?! Is this what we have become!?!
Time to vent! I'm am sick to death of our government and people in politics! The latest proof is the S.C. Governor whom I wish would just shut up! Every second this man speaks, he continues to lie and get himself in even more trouble! Mark Sanford has now fessed up to 20 inappropriate acts as a married man and is now calling his mistress in Argentina his soul mate all while trying to work things out with his wife! Are they crazy! Why would you want to be with a man who confess to all that and says someone else is his soul mate but what? You'll do? I don't think so! AND to top it off, he says that the trip to Argentina in which he had his fling that he paid for with government dollars (he did end up paying it back after he was busted - what a stand up guy!) has had no impact on his job or how well he does it......(crickets). Is he joking? Please, someone tell me he's kidding! He's in a position of power, he should be held to a higher standard (as should our Presidents, etc)! Not that I think being faithful to your wife is a high standard - I think it's a given! It impacts everything! I'm SO proud that we have people like this representing us and what we stand for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment