Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, April 06, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Today is Chip & I's 7 year wedding anniversary! Woo hoo and HA! for all of you who thought we'd never last!!! (wink! wink!) Anniversaries are always fun - it's fun to realize how far you've come together, how much you've accomplished and to be grateful for the life, friendship and love you've built together. At the end of the day, Chip is my heart and soul and even after 10 years, I still think he's cute as a button! I love my life with him and the daughter we have! I'm looking forward to sharing as many years together as we can! I love you sweetie & Happy Anniversary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment