Talk about the gift that keeps giving! Chip bought me my first Coach purse for Christmas 3 years ago! I had problems with the first one's beads kept falling off - I took it back and traded it for the same purse, just a new one. Well, the beads kept falling off that purse so I took it back and traded it for a whole new style - the Carly. After about a year of having the Carly, the top started to fray under the strap so again, back to Coach I went and got a new Carly....once again, the top of the Carly started to fray on the new purse so this weekend, I headed back to Coach to get yet another new style and here she is!!! My new baby! Isn't she magnificent?!?!? I just kept petting it all weekend! At this rate, I'm averaging about a new Coach purse each year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Chip picked her out all by himself :) He's SOOOO good! We've decided that this is the best gift he's ever gotten me - buy 1 Coach and get to trade it in each year for something new!
No comments:
Post a Comment