Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Friday, February 20, 2009
Ear Drama
Well after 15 ear infections in 12 months (can you believe that!?!?! - crazy!) we have finally been able to schedule Madison for tubes! Say it with me people - Yeah!!! Any parents who has been through this knows the hell it is. It's costing Chip and I everything we have literally to do it but it's so needed. The ear drama regarding Madison must stop. No more fevers, vomiting, diaper rash from medications, ear pain, no sleep, grumpy baby, wobbly walking, no talking - it should all end. She's scheduled for surgery next Friday and although my stomach sinks at the thought of her being under anaesthesia (she's just so small), I'm confident all will be well and in the end, she might actually feel better - for once!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment