Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Beauty Runs In The Family
So like most parents, I am more than happy to toot my own horn if you will about how adorable I think Madison is! Every parent thinks their child is just especially cute and I am no different! I also happen to think that Chip and I both come from a long line of cuties! :) Last summer, Chip's parents had all the grand kids together for a photo shoot. It went really well and apparently the photographer thought our little darlings were just as cute as we did! She ended up putting Madison, Caleb and Tyler's pictures on her website! I'm telling you - it's in the jeans! You can check out their little piece of fame at her website www.picklestogiggles.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment